Alphabetical list of nominated blog names followed by the blog post title:
(Please report any problems with links in the comments section below.)
For prize details, click here.
- 3:AM Magazine: Honest work: an experimental review of an experimental translation
- 3 Quarks Daily: Ahsan Akbar talks to K. Anis Ahmed
- 3 Quarks Daily: Digging Up Bones or, The Labyrinths beneath Our Feet
- 3 Quarks Daily: European Crime Fiction – Mini Reviews
- 3 Quarks Daily: Every Genuine Encounter Destroys Our Existing World: On Things
- 3 Quarks Daily: Ghazal, Sufism, and the Birth of a Language
- 3 Quarks Daily: Haiku and Landays in Science
- 3 Quarks Daily: Industrial Township-ness or How I learnt to be Bourgeois
- 3 Quarks Daily: Jake and Dinos Chapman: Come and See
- 3 Quarks Daily: Landings
- 3 Quarks Daily: Mental Illness, the Identity Thief
- 3 Quarks Daily: My Pakistan Television Show
- 3 Quarks Daily: On Reading Emerson as a Fourteen-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Quarks Daily: San Francisco and the Storm of Progress
- 3 Quarks Daily: The Short Bus
- 3 Quarks Daily: The Terrain of Indignities
- 3 Quarks Daily: Three Seconds: Poems, Cubes and the Brain
- Book Haven: An interview with Philip Roth
- Campus Diaries: An Encounter with Lady Luck
- Gilded Birds: Kwame Anthony Appiah
- Gilded Birds: Michael Rosen
- Guernica: Poetry as Life, Life as Poetry
- Industrial Revelation: The Boiling Frog
- Kuppuswami: Looking and Seeing
- Los Angeles Review of Books: How Auden Was Modified in the Guts of the Living
- Los Angeles Review of Books: On Mario Bellatin’s “Mishima’s Illustrated Biography”
- Medium: The Death of the Urdu Script
- Meta-Metaphoricity: Is Poetry Universal? -a gristly verse of Mir
- n + 1: Everywhere and Nowhere
- n + 1: Fear and Agression in Florida
- n + 1: Kunicki, Water (I)
- New Savanna: What's Photography About Anyhow?
- Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition: I am Philip Seymour Hoffman . . . Minus the Heroin
- Northeast Review: Mofussil Junction
- Open Letters Monthly: It Might Have Been
- Orienteringsforsok: Dreaded analogy…not so fast
- Paris Review: Drinking in the Golden Age
- St. Orberose: José Saramago: The Year of the Death of Ricardo Reis
- Strange Violin Music: Some Things a Former Soldier of the Third Reich Told Me
- The Bombay Column: A Republic of Regret
- The GetHigh Files: A Room With a View
- The Mercenary Researcher: A Friend and a Feast
- The Millions: The Fictional Lives of High School Teachers
- The Nation: Breaking the Cycle of Anger
- The Smart Set: Under the Influence
- View from Elephant Hills: Trophies 101: a year of books and bookstores
- Vissi d'Arte: Elegy for Jon
- World Literature Today: World Literature Isn’t Foreign Food
- Writing Without Paper: Metastatic ~ A Cento (Poem)
- Writing Without Paper: Monday Muse Reads “Concertina”
If you are new to 3 Quarks Daily, we welcome you and invite you to look around the site after you vote. Learn more about who we are and what we do here, and do check out the full site here. Bookmark us and come back regularly, or sign up for the RSS feed. If you have a blog or website, and like what you see here, we would very much appreciate being added to your blogroll. Please don't forget!
Voting ends on June 9th at 11:59 pm NYC time.
Results of the voting round (the top twenty most-voted-for posts) will be posted on the main page on June 10th. The finalists will be announced on June 16 and winners of the contest will be announced on June 23rd, 2014.
PLEASE BE AWARE: We have multiple ways of detecting fraud such as multiple votes being cast by the same person. We will disqualify anyone attempting to cheat.
Now click here to vote.