Alphabetical list of nominated blog names followed by the blog post title:
(Please report any problems with links in the comments section below.)
For prize details, click here.
- 3 Quarks Daily: Can America Survive What Our 1% And Their Useful Idiots, The GOP And The Dems, Have Done To Us?
- 3 Quarks Daily: Enduring Sharedom
- Abandoned Footnotes: Francisco Franco, Robust Action, and the Power of Non-Commitment
- Another Amateur Economist: Walmart, Oligopoly and Community Economy
- Committee on the Anthropology of Science, Technology, and Computing: What’s the Matter with Artificial Intelligence?
- Corey Robin: Jews Without Israel
- Family Inequality: State of Utah falsely claims same-sex marriage ban makes married, man-woman parenting more likely
- Forbes: How Putin Invented The New Authoritarianism
- Huffington Post: Love in the Syrian Revolution
- In Search of Enlightenment: Ottawa Talk on “Bridging the Gap”
- Los Angeles Review of Books: I Am Malala : The Girl Who Stood Up For Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
- Monkeypicked Aspie: Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky and Me
- New Economic Perspectives: Bow down to the Bubble: Larry Summerian Endorses Bubbleonian Madness and Paul Krugman Embraces the Hansenian Stagnation Thesis
- Open Democracy: A Cuban Diary
- Oxford Human Rights Hub: Malaysia’s Dangerous Path Towards “Allah”
- Pandaemonium: In Defense of Diversity
- Religious Left Law: Hugo Chávez and Chavismo: The Venezuelan Transcendence of Neo-Liberalism
- Save the Post Office: Betrayal without remedy: The unwinding of the Postal Service
- Social Pulses: Democratic Austerity: Semi sovereign states, semi sovereign peoples
- The Belgravia Dispatch: An Epidemic of Putin Derangement Syndrome
- The New Yorker: The Trial of Pervez Musharraf
- The Philosopher's Beard: Britain's sudden and bizarre resentment of migration
- The Philosopher's Stone: How to Do History
- Unreported: The Poster Boy For Unending War
- U.S. Intellectual History Blog: Gramsci, Our Contemporary, Part II
- U.S. Intellectual History Blog: History, Memory, and THE ACT OF KILLING
- U.S. Intellectual History Blog: How American Studies Matter
- U.S. Intellectual History Blog: Not Everyone Wants to Hear Lee Atwater Sing the Blues
- U.S. Intellectual History Blog: Signs of the Times
- U.S. Intellectual History Blog: Thinking Like a Gramscian Historian: An Introduction, a Provocation, and Guide to the Basics
- Whispers of Satan: Keeping Ukraine Together
- XPostFactoid: What if the (Republican) dog catches the Obamacar(e)?
If you are new to 3 Quarks Daily, we welcome you and invite you to look around the site after you vote. Learn more about who we are and what we do here, and do check out the full site here. Bookmark us and come back regularly, or sign up for the RSS feed. If you have a blog or website, and like what you see here, we would very much appreciate being added to your blogroll. Please don't forget!
Voting ends on March 13 at 11:59 pm NYC time.
Results of the voting round (the top twenty most-voted-for posts) will be posted on the main page on March 15. The finalists will be announced on March 17 and Winners of the contest will be announced on March 24, 2014.
PLEASE BE AWARE: We have multiple ways of detecting fraud such as multiple votes being cast by the same person. We will disqualify anyone attempting to cheat.
Now click HERE to vote.