Tuesday, December 14, 2010
3QD Politics Prize 2010 Finalists
The editors of 3QD have made their decision. The twenty semifinalists have been winnowed down to six, and three wildcard entries added. Thanks again to all the participants.
So, here it is, the final list that I am sending to Mr. Lewis H. Lapham, who will select the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners: (in alphabetical order by blog name here)
- 3 Quarks Daily, The Trappers and the Trapped
- Huffington Post, The Two Most Essential, Abhorrent, Intolerable Lies Of George W. Bush's Memoir
- Huffington Post, Haiti's Political and Economic Earthquake "Made in the USA"
- Muhammad Cohen, Twenty reasons Barack Obama stinks
- Paul Street’s Blog, A Comeback for Chattel Slavery? Remarkable Revelations from a Top Obama Aide
- Stephen Walt, Why America is going to regret the Cordoba House controversy
- The Heart of the Matter, It's Just a Leak
- The Philosopher's Beard, Politics: Can't Someone Else Do It?
- Zunguzungu, Julian Assange and the Computer Conspiracy; “To destroy this invisible government”
We'll announce the three winners on December 21, 2010.
P.S. The editors of 3QD will not be making any comments on our deliberations, or the process by which we made our decision, other than to simply say that we picked what we thought were the best posts out of the semifinalists, and added three others which we also liked.
Posted by S. Abbas Raza at 12:30 PM | Permalink