Wednesday, March 10, 2010
3QD Arts & Literature Prize 2010 Finalists
So, here it is, the final list that I am sending to Robert Pinsky, who will select the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners: (given here in alphabetical order by blog name)
- 3 Quarks Daily: James Ensor: Keepin' It Surreal
- Amitava Kumar: Postmortem
- Digital Emunction: A Lume Spento
- Imaginary Boundaries: To Live Outside the Law, You Must Be Honest
- Infrequent Thoughts, Haphazardly Published: Lucky
- Novel Readings: Daniel Mendelsohn, The Lost
- November Sky Poetry: How to photograph the heart
- PEN America: Tomasz Rozycki on “Scorched Maps”
- The Millions: Proust’s Arabesk: The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk
We'll announce the three winners on March 20, 2010.
P.S. The editors of 3QD will not be making any comments on our deliberations, or the process by which we made our decision, other than to simply say that we picked what we thought were the best six posts out of the semifinalists, and added up to three others that we also liked.
Posted by S. Abbas Raza at 12:05 AM | Permalink